CS4400 series power amplifiers
Protection systems from
- short circuit at the output;
- input overload as a result of exceeding the level of the input signal (Limiter);
- steady output voltage;
- infra-low output frequency;
- overheating of the output transistors;
- transients at the start up, the mode of soft start.
There is an option of installation in the standard 19 "RACK-racks.
- availability for service;
- safety systems actuation;
- output signal;
- output overload.
Logarithmic output level controls on the front panel;
Mode selector switch of stereo/ mono/bridge;
Disconnecting the case from the common wire circuit with the use of a switch.
- independent cooling for each channel;
- automatically controlled DC fans;
- 2 speeds of the radiator cooling independently for each channel.
The main technical characteristics
|Output power, W:
Stereo/Mono, 4 Ohm
Stereo/Mono, 8 Ohm
Bridge 8 Ohm
|Frequency range (+0;-0,1dB), Hz
|Signal/noise ratio, dB
|Input sensitivity, dBu
|Rate of increase, V/mks